Herbs have been used for centuries to promote a healthy, glowing complexion. From ancient Egypt to Victorian England, plants have always played an essential role in beauty routines. This revitalizing, sensual, botanical face serum is jam packed with antioxidants and nutrients to nourish, hydrate and beautify skin. We infused a blend of organic rosehip, carrot seed and sunflower oils with alkanet root to help calm down inflammation and add an extra boost of protection from the environment. This luxurious serum makes skin look brighter, instantly and over time.
- Alkanet Root is a herb that belongs to the borage family. The plant itself produces lovely blue flowers, but the root of the plant imparts a deep and gorgeous ruby red. This is what gives Plant Alchemy Luxe Facial Oil its beautiful red hue! We infused alkanet root in organic sunflower oil, allowing it to release it’s medicinal properties into the oil. Alkanet root is wonderfully rich in antioxidants, and it’s also anti-inflammatory - making it a fabulous ally for the skin.
- Rose geranium essential oil use dates all the way back to ancient Egypt when Egyptians used Geranium oil to beautify skin. It’s commonly used to promote the appearance of clear, glowing skin. lts light and uplifting fragrance adds a delicate touch to any skincare routine.
- Frankincense has been revered as a prized oil for centuries. Supposedly ancient Egyptians used Frankincense to enhance and rejuvenate their skin. When applied topically, it reduces the appearance of skin imperfections while calming and soothing with it’s sweet aroma. Aromatherepeutically, it also helps create feelings of peace, wellness and euphoria.
- Rosehip Oil helps promote collagen production while delaying age related breakdown of the skin. It’s a “dry” oil, meaning it’s easily absorbed into skin and never leaves behind a greasy residue. Rosehip oil is incredibly rich in Vitamin E and C, and provides excellent protection for the skin by providing a lipid barrier to shield against oxidation.
- Copaiba oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree, which is native to South America and can grow upwards of one hundred feet tall! Since the sixteenth century, copaiba oil has been used in traditional heath and beauty practices by the natives of northern Brazil. Copaiba has a warm and soothing aroma and can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth, glowing complexion.
- Carrot Seed Oil is incredibly nutrient dense, and contains noteworthy antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s highly moisturizing, protective, cellularly rejuvenating and brightening to dull skin, making it a superb oil to incorporate into any skincare routine.
How to Use: Gently massage into cleansed and toned skin morning and night. Allow to absorb for a few minutes before applying makeup. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Alkanet Root, Essential Oils of Bergamot, Black Pepper, Copaiba, Rose Geranium and Frankincense, Pink Lotus Essence, Ruby Gem Essence
Made Entirely with Organic Ingredients
1 oz | 30 ml